For Transportation Convenience
Students can avail the service of school transport arrangements, subject to the availability of seats. The school does not entertain any change in the bus route to suit the individual's convenience. Change of bus stop for a week is not allowed.
1. Students are expected to be at their bus stops at least five minutes prior to the arrival of the bus.
2. Buses will not wait for late comers.
3. Children should always stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
4. No student should try to board the bus until it has made a complete stop.
5. They must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the bus.
6. The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stops only, unless directed otherwise by the transport incharge/teacher incharge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience of all; and is subject to change.
7. When the bus is in motion, students must not move around or lean out of the bus.
8. Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by their negligence or vandalism.
9. No student is allowed to eat or discard trash food inside or outside the bus.
10. Shrieking, shouting and unruly behaviour is strictly prohibited as the driver's attention can be distracted.
11. The teachers commuting by bus and the student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal/Head Mistress/Senior Mistress.
12. Clear one calendar month's notice will be required to discontinue the school transport facility failing which one month fee will be charged from the student.
13. The students using the school transport shall not be allowed to go with their parents unless permitted by the Principal before 15 minutes of the departure time of the bus.
PRIVATE TRANSPORT The students coming to the school on Vans or Private Transport arrangements must reach in time. In case any transport arrives after five minutes of the last bell, it shall be sent back and the students boarding the transport shall not be allowed to attend the school.