Parent teacher meet are conducted for the overall development of the student and to check truancy.meeting are conducted on predetermined dates for maximum response.
1. Parent are required to look into their childs school diary every days and see that the lessons and the homework assigned for the next day are done regularly and every day. It should be countersigned by the parents.
2. if you feel that your child is not making the desired progress,please make it a point to discuss it with the principal and class teacher inside the school office only.
3. Criticism of a student's teacher & school in the presence of the child should be avoided because it may cause the student to lose recpectfor his teacher as weel as for the school.
4. Parent are not allowed to meet their children or teacher during school hours without prior permission of the principal.
5. Parent are requested to informs the school of any change of address and phone Number.
6. (a) Parent are required to send their children to school on time.
(b) Presence of every child in the assembly is compulsory
(c) The child who fails to reach the school on time & dose not attend the assembly may be sent back home.
(d) Parents should not take the child out without prior permission of the principal during school day.
(e) Children not feeling well may sent to school with medicines during the school hours.
(f) Children will not be allowed to go home from school in between the school hours.
7.Please ensure that your ward takes part in all activities of the school.